Want a brain boost in your life? Get some more lion's mane! This amazing nootropic mushroom is incredible to grow, eat, and work with medicinally. Get the gift of brain boost for your loved one. The grow kits need to be refrigerated (or put outside, freezing is fine) until they are ready to be used.
-2 Lion's mane grow kits
-Clarity Lion's Mane Mushroom Capsules.
-Clarity Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder
Typically a $125 value for $49. Includes instructions and a mushroom booklet.
Directions for Lion's Mane grow kit:
Here is our step-by-step process:
1. Cut small slits or holes in the bag. We use a pair of scissors and cut a 1 inch slit in the bag, you can also use a knife and make an X where you want the mushroom to fruit
2. For even fruiting cut two holes on the larger side of the bag and 1 hole on the short side of the bag, in total 6 holes.
3. Roll the top of the bag down so it covers the filter and there is limited air above the sawdust substrate. Flip the bag over so the block keeps the rolled part closed. Alternatively, use clothes pins or paper clips to keep the bag rolled. This ensures the mushrooms fruit outside of the bag rather than inside.
4. Mist the outside of the bag once or twice a day. Keep in a lighted place like your kitchen counter or living room shelf.
5. Harvest the mushrooms when the spines are cascading down and are about ¼ - ½ an inch long. Allow the block to rest for 7-10 days and the mushrooms will begin fruiting again! Most blocks will fruit 3-4 times before they are ready to be composted.
6. Reorder a fruiting mushroom block at fungially.com
The ideal temperature and humidity for fruiting your lion's mane mushroom kit is between 45-70˚F with a relative humidity of 70-85%.