USA organically-grown mushroom growing kits for sale.
Big 10 pound blocks produce 3-5 pounds of mushrooms!
Grow a variety of species indoors or outdoors with these mushroom growing kits.
These mushroom kits are easy to use at home in a kitchen or shady part of the yard.
These mushroom growing kits have the best pricing on the market!
Each mushroom kit is of the highest quality. These mushroom growing kits for sale have been used to produce thousands of pounds of fresh mushrooms on a commercial level. You can benefit directly from our knowledge and experience with these professional-grade mushroom growing kits.
We provide a variety of species in our line of mushroom grow kits. This allows mushroom farmers to try out different mushrooms before dedicating themselves to a specific mushroom at larger production levels.
We have tested strains and substrates to develop the best mushroom growing kits. We were able to determine the combinations that worked best for bigger yields of beautiful gourmet mushrooms. Our research and development has led to these premier mushroom kits. Our mushroom growing kits for sale are the perfect introduction to growing mushrooms as well as an introduction to an array of mushroom species.
Our mushroom growing kits are some of the biggest on the market. Each mushroom kit is 10 pounds of colonized substrate and certified organic. These mushroom grow kits are able to produce multiple pounds of fresh mushrooms when used in the ideal fruiting conditions. Furthermore, we offer a discounted rate on shipping. Each kit is 10 pounds but we only charge shipping on 6.5 pounds. So the total price you pay is less than on other mushroom kits of a comparable weight.
You can put the mushroom growing kits outside, in your garden, or in your compost area once it has finished producing after multiple flushes and you will still get some random mushrooms to grow periodically.
Searching “Where to buy mushrooms to grow” or mushroom growing equipment for sale or mushroom kits for sale? Check out all the varieties of our mushroom kits below. First time growing and using a mushroom kit? A blue oyster mushroom growing kit may be perfect for you! *Please note that shipping may take around 2 weeks due to high order volume
Interested in bulk mushroom kits?
If you are interested in getting bulk mushroom grow kits email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can fit 160 mushroom kits on a full pallet. Species need to be ordered in increments of 20. Shipping cost varies significantly based on time of year and the distance the mushroom kits are traveling.
Lion's Mane Mushroom Kit Instructions:
Lion’s mane is a beautiful mushroom to watch grow and mature. It starts as a tight cluster that looks similar to a brain and over the course of 3 or 4 days begins to unravel majestic spines until they are cascading towards the earth. Harvest from this mushroom kit when the spines are ¼-½ an inch long. This mushroom is delicious sautéed in thin slices or torn apart into bite size pieces. Add lemon juice and butter or olive oil to complement the flavor of Lion’s mane.
Cut small slits or holes in the bag of the mushroom kit. We use a pair of scissors and cut a 1 inch slit in the bag, you can also use a knife and make an X where you want the mushroom to fruit
For even fruiting, cut two holes on the larger side of the bag and 1 hole on the short side of the bag, in total 6 holes.
Roll the top of the bag down so it covers the filter and there is limited air above the sawdust substrate. Flip the bag over so the block keeps the rolled part closed. Alternatively, use clothes pins or paper clips to keep the bag rolled. This ensures the mushrooms fruit outside of the bag rather than inside.
Mist the outside of the mushroom kit's bag once or twice a day. Keep the mushroom kit in a lighted place like your kitchen counter or living room shelf.
Harvest the mushrooms when the spines are cascading down and are about ¼ - ½ an inch long. Allow the block to rest for 10-14 days and the mushrooms will begin fruiting again! Most blocks will fruit 3-4 times before they are ready to be composted.
Reorder a fruiting mushroom block at fungially.com.
Instructions for all oyster mushroom, pioppino, and chestnut mushroom growing kits:
Oyster mushrooms are abundant fast growing mushroom species. They eat a wide range of materials and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. King oyster and Black oyster have delicious caps and stems that are edible, other oyster species the cap is the primary edible part with stems being much chewier.
1) Cut a large X on the broad side of the bag with a knife, leave the plastic covering the block.
2) Place the block in a well-lit room but no direct sunlight. Begin misting the block 3-4 times a day. Ideally the block should be in an environment with humidity around 80%. You may place a loose transparent bag over the block to increase humidity or place the block in a small open bin.
3) After 5-7 days mushrooms should begin to form on the block but will be very small. Continue to mist 3-4 times per day, after 4 more days mushrooms should form to full maturity. Harvest the mushrooms when the cap still has a slight curl under, before it has flattened out. The mushroom cluster is typically larger than a hand.
4) Allow the mushroom growing kits to rest for 2-3 weeks, no misting needed.
5) When you see little baby mushrooms coming out of the block again resume misting 3-4 times a day.
7) Repeat steps 4 and 5 two or three times. The amount of mushrooms which fruit will decrease with each flush. After fruiting 3-5 times, place the block outside and compost.
Shiitake mushroom grow kit instructions:
1) Place the shiitake kit in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours, if it is below 40 outside you can also leave it outside for 24 hours.
2) Cut the plastic bag off of the shiitake block. Leave the plastic on the bottom so mushrooms will not fruit out the bottom of the block. Place the block on a plate or baking sheet to hold excess water
3) Place the block in a well-lit room but not direct sunlight. Begin misting the block 3-4 times a day. Ideally the block should be in an environment with humidity around 80%. You may place a loose transparent bag over the block to increase humidity. Or place the block in a small open bin.
4) After 3-4 days mushrooms should begin to form on the block but will be very small. Continue to mist 3-4 times per day, after 4 more days mushrooms should form to full maturity. Harvest when the cap has moved far enough away from the stem so you can see the gills of the mushroom.
5) Allow the block to rest for 2-3 weeks, no misting needed.
6) Submerge the block in water for 5 hours. They are quite buoyant so you may need a brick or other heavy object to keep it under water.
7) Resume misting your mushroom growing kits twice a day. Mushrooms should form in the next 7 days.
8) Repeat steps 4-6 two or three times. The amount of mushrooms which fruit will decrease each time you submerge it. After fruiting 3-5 times, place the mushroom kit outside and compost.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.